favourite genre ( II )
Hii nice to see you, I hope you are in good condition. today I want to share my favorite genre of song, if my day without listening to music all day my mind is erratic and I don’t do work easily because there is no music. my favorite genre song is a sentimental ballad. Sentimental ballads are, sometimes called tear ballads or drawing-room ballads because of their popularity with the middle class, originated in the early Tin Pan Alley music industry. They are generally sentimental, narrative, strophic songs published separately or as part of an opera (descendants of broad ballads, but with printed music, and usually newly composed). Such songs include Little Rosewood Casket After the Ball and Danny Boy. The association with sentimentality led to the term ballad being used for slow love songs from the 1950s onwards. Modern variations include jazz ballads, pop ballads, rock ballads, R&B ballads, and power ballads. this is what I found about the sentimental ballad on google
nothing gonna change my love for you , miss flower learns to twist
above are my favorite songs that use the ballads genre many more songs outside that use the ballad genre. I don't know why I like to listen to ballad genre songs when I listen to them I feel calm, besides that most of the ballad genre songs are mostly love and maybe this is why I like to listen to ballad genre songs😂😂. next many famous singers band who bring ballad songs such as Masdo band from Malaysia, Armada from Indonesia and many others
in addition, I am also interested in the rock genre, Rock music is a broad genre of popular music that originated as rock and roll in the United States in the late 1940s and early 1950s, developing into a range of different styles in the mid-1960s and later, particularly in the United States and the United Kingdom.It has its roots in the 1940s and 1950s rock and roll, a style that drew directly from the blues and rhythm and blues genres of African-American music and from country music Rock music also drew strength from a number of other genres such as electric blues and folk and incorporated influences from jazz, classical, and other musical styles. For instrumentation, rock has centered on the electric guitar, usually as part of a rock group with electric bass drums, and one or more singers. Usually, rock is song-based music with a time signature using a verse-chorus, but the genre has become extremely diverse. Like pop music, lyrics often stress romantic love but also address a wide variety of other themes that are frequently social or political
Among the rock songs that I am interested in is the bunk anthem, hail to the king. I always listen to this rock song to get my spirits up, and I always listen to it to entertain myself when I'm alone at home
I think that's all I can share, I actually lack knowledge about music if something is wrong I'm sorry I hope we can meet after this on the next blog bye
Comments
Post a Comment