freedom

 hi everyone nice to meet you again, ok today madam  Audrey give me a task to make a blog with any topic. today I want to describe a new anime coming out in 2020 which is demon slayer:kimetsu no yaiba mugen train


the story start Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke board a train
to assist the Flame Hashira Kyōjurō Rengoku in his mission to hunt for a demon that has killed many Demon Slayers. Soon after boarding, all of them are enchanted and fall into a deep sleep. Enmu, Lower Rank One of the Twelve Kizuki, instructs four passengers, all suffering from severe insomnia, to enter the Demon Slayers' dreams and destroy their spiritual cores so that they can't wake up again. In exchange, Enmu will allow them a peaceful sleep.

During their sleep, Tanjiro and his companions have happy dreams. Tanjiro realizes that he is dreaming and tries to wake up, succeeding after a vision of his father instructs him to kill himself in the dream. At the same time, Nezuko uses her power to sever the intruders' connection, and awaken the passengers. In fear of Enmu, they attack Tanjiro, who knocks them out.

While Nezuko awakens the others, Tanjiro confronts Enmu, and in the ensuing battle, beheads him. However, Enmu does not die, and reveals that he fused his head with the train. Kyōjurō instructs Inosuke and Tanjiro to look for Enmu's neck while he, Nezuko, and Zenitsu stay behind to protect the other passengers. Tanjiro and Inosuke find Enmu's neckbone in the engine room and Tanjiro severs it, killing Enmu and stopping the train.

However, Akaza, the Upper Moon Three, appears soon after and attacks the Demon Slayers. Kyōjurō fights him alone, and is fatally wounded, although Akaza is forced to flee when the sun begins rising. Tanjiro angrily calls him a coward for running away and declares Kyōjurō the winner of the fight. Kyōjurō encourages Tanjiro and his friends, and dies. The Hashira and Demon Slayer Corps are informed of his death, while Tanjiro and the others mourn him. 

if you don't have any movie to watch you guys can watch this movie I guarantee you will like it thank you for visit my blog see you next time 

ara ara sayonara 




Comments

  1. I enjoy reading your blog, but improve the way you write your blog to be more creative, for example, you can use different types of fonts or add more interesting pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching this movie and it was amazing. I wish that you will change the way you write your blog. You rock !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jam-packed summary of the show. I advice using less comma(,) in your blog. Use connectors instead. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really good blog putra.i dont really into this anime but i hope you use a little bit fun words so that the reader enjoys a little like your reaction after see that part and didn't not use words that are so specific.good job putra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blog Putra,tbh I also a big fan of Kimetsu No Yaiba...and I can't wait to watch the season 2 To be broadcast soon✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, thank you for sharing! I haven't seen this movie yet, but I think I'll go see it if I have time! I really like the theme song of this movie that is LiSA's Homura! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's full of contains but if add some pictures or links will be better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment