grammar study journey
Hi everyone I hope you are in good health today
okay today I want to share my grammar study journey as long as I learn about grammar a lot of things I learn to like the use of ing and everything
1. how to use ing, We use for + the -ing form of a verb to talk about the function of something or how something is used
example:
I need something for storing PC (PC- personal computer)
the PC is still the most popular tool for developing software system
2. perfect tense is a category of the verb used to describe complete action. It covers the past perfect tense, the present perfect tense, and the future perfect tense
3. make a blog, so far I have not learned to create a blog, in fact, it is not difficult to create a blog because under the guidance of madam Audrey we can all learn to create our own blog
4. Modal verbs are auxiliary verbs (also called helping verbs) like can, will, could, shall, must, would, might, and should. After a modal verb, the root form of a verb is generally used. The word to should not appear after a modal verb. An exception is the phrase ought to, which is considered a modal verb.
5. passive form is a verb is made with the appropriate tense of BE+the past participle
Example: he will be helped by her
well that's all from me if anything wrong I apologize okay goodbye everyone thanks for visiting my blog



Happy that you have learnt something useful! Nice pics and gifs!
ReplyDelete“To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.” – Summer Sanders. Good job bro!
ReplyDelete“Learning never exhausts the mind.”
ReplyDelete― Leonardo da Vinci
Great job on the blog!
"Once you choose hope, anything's possible." -- Christopher Reeve
ReplyDeleteWonderful blog!
“All happiness depends on courage and work.”
ReplyDelete― Honore de Balzac. Keep being amazing!
“Time is the place where ability and so on develop.” ——Marx
ReplyDeleteGreat work and nice blog!
"The secret of getting ahead is getting started." – Mark Twain. Amazing blog. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete"Fall seven times and stand up eight."
ReplyDelete-- Japanese Proverb
Keep it up
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education” – Martin Luther King
ReplyDelete“Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” — B. F. Skinner
ReplyDelete"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein
ReplyDeleteYou did well, good job !!
“ If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. ” - Tony Robbins
ReplyDelete"Education is the most powerful weapon to change the world." - Nelson Mandela.
ReplyDeleteGreat work👍🏻✨
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt
ReplyDeleteThe best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
ReplyDeleteYou have to study a great deal to know a little - Charles de Montesquieu
ReplyDeleteSelf-belief & hard work will always earn your success~virat kohli~
ReplyDelete