Myself
Ok i am a person who likes to play video game like PUBGM, Tekken, and anything game when I feel bored or tired I will play games to get rid of everything in my mind, when i play video game I have group for me to play with them but after I entered form six I have reduced my time to play video games because of my busy schedule from morning to evening there are also benefits I reduce the time to playing game that is being able to concentrate during pdpr, get enough rest and everything else
Besides I love to playing game I am also interested in moto sport , I used to never pay attention because I’m not moto sport but my friend has taught me from motorcycles to 4×4 . There are also many moto sport that I am like such as evo 3, integra, skyline r33 if it a motorcycle I like to prefer a 250cc motorcycles and above like r1m, cbr 250 new
Ok my achievements in my life is I once won a pencak silat competition at kota kinabalu, im not very good at pencak silat but with the effort of family, friends yeah I won the competition that is not easy because the competitor are also very strong, just look at their small body but they are strong agile in attacking
Besides that I also participated in a video game competition but lost the competition only 7 day because of the small entries, it was held in Kota Kinabalu or one borneo, I don’t remember because it was quite a long time
Ok before I end this thank you for visiting my blog and I’m apologise because mu english bad and not as great as my friends out there thank you guys🔥



Wonderful blog! I am a huge fan of moto sports too!
ReplyDeletetq ma bruh
DeleteEpic gamer! Nice blog
ReplyDeletetq sullivian
DeleteI didn't know that you're good in pencak silat, your family might be really proud of you.
ReplyDeletetq hasanah
DeleteWell done putra!
ReplyDeletetq aiman
DeleteI enjoy read ur blog dude! Just continue ur hobby as a gamer!🥰👍🏻
ReplyDeleteTq max🔥
DeleteNice blog putra👍...can we by 1 custom sometime??
ReplyDeleteTq yadar🔥👌🏻
DeleteAmazing blog! I like it
ReplyDeleteTq zuhairi👌🏻🔥
DeleteZufayri😂 sorry typo brother🤣🙏🏻
DeleteVery interesting blog! Keep it up bruh\( ̄▽ ̄;)/
ReplyDeleteTq izz👌🏻😂
DeleteYou're doing really great and keep it up !
ReplyDeleteTq blqis🔥
DeleteI enjoy read you blog putra
ReplyDeleteTq ain🔥
DeleteNice Putra👍🔥
ReplyDeleteWow..i didn' know that you are good at pencak silat.but i enjoy read your blog and you doing really great
ReplyDeleteTengo laa member sepa😂
DeleteCongratulations on making your blog, may be we can play pubg together?😂
ReplyDeleteYes can😂
DeleteAmazing blog you have putra
ReplyDeleteTq Arnoldo🔥🙏🏻
DeleteNice blog Putra! Maybe we can play pubg togther?:3
ReplyDeleteYes can
Deletenice blog putra 🤩 , btw can i be your puteri hehe jk 😂
ReplyDeleteYes😂
DeleteNice blog putra !! 🤩
ReplyDeleteTq wanted🙏🏻🔥
DeleteToo many fans rawr, carry me pubg ;3,nice blog my friend hihih
ReplyDeleteHaiyaa😂😂😂
DeleteNice blog Putra👍 keep it up✨
ReplyDeleteTq elvis🔥
Deletewaish you so talented , nice blog putra ! ✨
ReplyDeleteTq Adam🔥
DeleteTq Adam🔥
DeleteNice blog put✨you look so handsome🙊🙊🤣
ReplyDeleteTq Yanie😂
DeleteInterested story ..nice ✨
ReplyDelete