muet test
My Feeling about the Muet Test is very thrilling because Muet uses English and it also tests English proficiency. in the Muet test, several tests have been prepared namely listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
among the four tests I think are easy to pass are reading and listening and the hardest for me in the Muet test is speaking and writing because I am not good at writing and speaking for daily life to speak the Malay language, that I rarely practice English and rarely speak English with other people unless tourist from abroad asks where at that time I will speak English.
lastly, my target for Muet test is that I want to pass with excellence I will study hard to reach a higher band like band 5 or band 6, therefore I will do more speaking and writing in English thank you for reading this blog

haha.. there is no more band 6b in the new format. gambateh!
ReplyDelete