grammar

Hii everyone nice to meet you ok today I have an assignment from my Muet teacher madam Audrey
Today I want to talk about English grammar, most of us make mistakes in English essays including grammar. in fact, understanding English grammar is easy to study.




okay these are the TOP 11 GRAMMAR RULES

No

Formula

Similarity to bm

Example Of SVA (Subject Verb Agreement

1

Present tense (SVA)

1 +S, >1 -S,

· Except for you & I

· Including P3 was & were

 

( NO SIMILARITIES)

>1 +S

· IT IS

· HE WAS

· SHE DOES

· THE ANSWER EXPLAIN

· THE CHILD CRIES

 

>1 -S

· THEY ARE

· THEY WERE

· WE DO

· THE ANSWER EXPLAIN

· THE CHILDREN CRY

P1:

 

P2:

 

 

P3:

 

 

 

Present tense = +s/-s

Process (continuous tense)= +ing

Past tense= +ed/spelling change

Participle= +ed/spelling change/+n

Participle= +ed/spelling change/+n

 

 

                         CORRECT

 

 

 

 

 

 

        WRONG

2

Article:

a/an +1,>1 +s (Singular,Plural)

· Exception to the rule

Imbuhan se- gandakan perkataan

· S tidak ditambah

A boy

Boys

· Information, works

 

 

Boy

A boys

· Information works

3

Process: B5+P2

P1: am/is/are+ing

P3: was/were+ing

B5:

 am/is/are

was/were

Imbuhan me-

B5+P2

I am playing

He is playing

They were taking

 

 

P2

I playing

He giving

They was taking

4

Passive: B5+P4

P1: am/is/are+P4

P3: was/were+P4

 

Imbuhan ‘di-‘

B5+P4

Am shown

Is made

Was explain

 

 

B5+?

Am show

Is making

Were explains

5

Perfect tense:3H+P4

P1: has/have+P4

P3: had+P4

3H: has/have/had

No similarities

3H+P4

Has flown

Have shaken

Had discussed

 

 

3H +?

Has fly

Have shaken

Have discussing

6

By + ing

Dengan + me-

By taking

(dengan MENGambil)

 

 

By take

By takes

By tooks

By taken

7

For + ing

Untuk+ me-

For buying (untuk MEMbeli)

 

 

For buy

For buys

For bought

8

To + ori

Untuk + kata dasar

To choose( untuk pilih)

 

 

To chooses

To choosing

To chose

To chosen

To choice (noun)

9

To + be + P4

Untuk + ‘di-‘

To be seen(untuk DIlihat)

 

 

To be see

To be sees

To be seeing

To be saw

10

Modal + ori

Modals: can,could,must,may,shall,should

,will,would,might,cannot,mustn’t

,shouldn’t,won’t etc

Boleh/patut/mesti/akan/

Mungkin + kata dasar

Can smoke(boleh rokok)

 

 

Can smokes

Can smoking

Can smoked

11

Modal + be + P4

(passive/songsang)

Mesti/patut/boleh/akan/

Mungkin+ ‘di-‘

Must be eaten(mesti dimakan)

 

 

Must be eat

Must be eats

Must be eating

Must be ate

  This is can help to understand English grammar 


 




this is a grammar formula and quick fix drill

TABLE OF TENSE

NOTES

P1 PRESENT

P2: PROCESS

P3: PAST

P4: PARTICIPAL

CODE

+s

-s

+ing

+ed/sp

+ed/sp/+n

FORMULA

AM/IS

ARE

BEING

WAS WERE

BEEN

7 VERSION OF ‘BE’

HAS

HAVE

HAVING

HADE

HAD

SPELLING CHANGE

MAKES

MAKE

MAKING

MADE

MADE

HOLDS

HOLD

HOLDING

HELD

HELD

ADVISES

ADVISE

ADVISING

ADVISED

ADVISED

P3=P4 + ED= +ED

PLAYS

PLAY

PLAYING

PLAYED

PLAYED

PREPARES

PREPARE

PREPARING

PREPARED

PREPARED

SCORES

SCORE

SCORING

SCORED

SCORED

KNOWS

KNOW

KNOWING

KNEW

KNOWN

+N

THROWS

THROW

THROWING

THREW

THROWN

STEALS

STEAL

STEALING

STOLE

STOLEN

  Hi, Assalamualaikum good night  I am very sorry late to make this blog because I have too much homework to do. nicely to meet you all okay today I want to talk about grammar, in fact, I do not understand much about this grammar because I am not good at English other than I also rarely do exercises about grammar, there are times I am confused with the use of grammar because there are word need to add s some need to add an adjective and everything but after this, I will make more question so that I can quickly understand the use of grammar so that I can understand grammar besides that I am also determined to study hard to pass muet. well that's it thank you for visiting my blog and again sorry for the late posting (sumimasen✌✌), hope tomorrow is a better day than any other day 





Comments

Post a Comment